Thursday, December 10, 2009

First App Review


Pandora is an automated music recommendation and Internet radio service created by the Music Genome Project. Users enter a song or artist that they enjoy, and the service responds by playing selections that are musically similar. Users provide feedback on approval or disapproval of individual songs, which Pandora takes into account for future selections.


12-09-2009 I put "Pandora" to the test. I have a cassette deck (*insert pun") to 1/8th jack in my 2001 Lexus IS 300 Nakamichi CD/Tape deck with no aux input. I loaded up some of my favorite artist Sublime, Neil Young, (Hed) pe , Slipknot to name a few. Let me just say i have never had so much fun driving in rush hour traffic. It's like Pandora is a DJ and only taking my requests! The stream came in near CD quality as I drove in estimated 30 mi radius I never lost service jumping from cell tower to cell tower. The best part of this was it leads me to new music in the similar genres that I might have just missed. Android 3030 Thanks you PANDORA!

5 out of 5 !



No comments:

Post a Comment